Monday, February 8, 2010

Sugar Induced Boredom

Evanescence- One of my most favorite bands....My first music obsession.

" I've spent so much time throwing rocks at your window
That I never even knocked On your front door
I've walked by statues
And never even made one chip

But if I can leave a mark on the monument of the heart
I just might lay myself down with a little more hope than I had
The last day, the last day, the last day...Wait a time
To spare these lies we tell ourselvesThese days have come and goneBut this time is sweeter than honey "
-Evanescence - So Close
One of my most favorite songs from Evanescence. :]










HEISE ART!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT.
I'm not sure if all of this is Heise's art but damn do I love it! I have a whole folder dedicated to Heise art and look alikes. <3>
Mhmmmm hmmmm.....I love this. The first time I saw it I laughed my toosh off.

Kudos to whoever made it.




Mika- Grace Kelly


Oh boy, I love this guy! He rocks my socks.... I wonder if he is homosexual, if not, I want him!




















No comments:

Post a Comment